Thursday, October 16, 2008

I'm not very consistent with my emotions. How do you go about fixing that? If you have any input, please... feel free to respond. 

I've got a problem with those things we call emotions. I'm not very consistent. When something gets me down, I feel like everyone and their brother are against me, trying to ruin my life. Now I don't want this to be a complaining blog, so what I want to say about that is I'm sick and tired of the enemy shooting darts at my ever so big weak spots. "... he comes to seek and destroy." I know, and I hate it. 

Tomorrow's Friday night, and I'm expecting victory. I'm expecting God to pull me through, because He cares. 

1 comment:

Tammy Joy said...

Rod talked [on the retreat] about David and how he was constantly preaching to himself.
Psalm 42-43. "Why are you downcast, O my soul?"!
Because our minds and our emotions are so different, but yet so connected- sometimes we have to ignore our emotions and do everything we can to walk according to what we know is true.
I love you. Jessie loves you. Your family and friends love you. And God loves you and delights in you and can work with whatever you can bring (read the SBR blog).
Have a great day, Em.