Monday, December 22, 2008

Who I am called to be.

I have been wondering lately what I am called to be, or to be doing right now, from God. Or even really if I'm being called? Well an answer came to me recently after much mauling over my life, and where I currently am, and I think a lot of times, I am frustrated with the fact that I am not doing anything. So therefore I feel as thought I'm not being called. However, just recently I have began to think that maybe I am just being called to be a friend. I don't know what exactly that means but it certainly gives me the opportunity to be Christ to people.
I was asked yesterday what my dream position in life would be and honestly, I think that position would be to simply not have to worry about debt, and build relationships. Invest in peoples lives, learn the word of God. And to be an example of Christ. 

No comments: