Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Flag_of_South_Africa.png
Today my heart burned for South Africa. I spoke with someone today who was born there, and it brought back a lot of memories. Not just of the trip that I was on, but of everything that encompassed that trip. I won't go into great detail but I believe God is doing something great in South Africa, and I feel honored that I got to be a tiny tiny part of it. 

I've been getting the question "What are you going to do with your life?" a lot recently. I've been using the excuse that I'm "in transition" but lets be honest. The transition should be over. I feel very financially trapped here. What I want to do, is financially not doable (only with God), which is to go back to South Africa, and live. Teach God's word. As for staying here in the states, I didn't go to school for the right information. I want to do biology. And I'm not sure what field. 
I tell you though I'm not very content living through this day care. 

But on the good side of things, my mom sent me a link for a DNR position. I'm going to try to apply for it. So if you want/would, could you pray that I have the ambition to complete the steps to get it done?

I'm currently reading Beth Moore's Breaking Free. Why? Well because I'm trying to break free. We've all got strongholds right? Well so do I. As I read through this book, I am discovering more and more of who I am, and just for a heads up, you might get a little taste of it here and there. 

Well. thank you for reading my blog. There will be more to come soon.

Oh, and as for an update on the house. It's great. I'm concerned for the winter, but I will let God take care of that.


No comments: