Monday, April 21, 2008


Well here is a healed updated picture of my tattoo. I am still really enjoying it and am glad that I got it.

















On another note we are moving in just under 2 weeks! I am pumped. It will be nice to be out of this apartment complex.


On one last note:
"For faith is only real when there is obedience, never without it, and faith only becomes faith in the act of obedience."
-Bonhoeffer "The cost of discipleship"
My roommate tonight asked me what I thought of this statement, and I've been thinking about it since.
Here's what I think about it: I agree with it.
i agree with it because I believe that faith results from choices. And obedience is weather or not to make a choice to follow whomever you are choosing to follow. My point is that the choices that lead to godliness also lead to faith. how can you have faith without being obedient. Wouldn't that be a contradiction? Well that's what I have to say about it. Great topic of conversation though.

No comments: